My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Hey Danny, I've Got Some Deep Thoughts For Ya!



1. Does anyone really think that anything we do will actually significantly lower the price of oil?
The bloody steak has already been dangled in front of the hungry lion.

2. Where is the outrage from the Black Community leaders and the media over the FEMA response in Iowa and Illinois?

3. If violent video games and rap music cannot make you an evil person... How come religion can?

4. If abstinence only education doesn't work for sex, how come it is the right solution for guns?

5. If Democrats agree that sending checks to the American people is an "economic stimulus", what would not taking money from people in the first place do?

6. If the polar ice caps are melting, how come I have to conserve water?

7. If the "Rainforest Cafe" is sending a portion of its proceeds to help save the trees in the rainforest, how come their chairs and tables are made of wood?

8. Why does PETA euthanize animals?

9. If rallying the American people around the war is considered fascist, then what do you call rallying the American people around "global warming"?

...and finally...

10. If George Bush is so stupid, how come he is so crafty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment