My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fark.com

Where it has been brought to light that an Orange County, CA school decided not to put on the play 'Rent'.  According to FARK.com users, this is because the school and the parents of the kids who attend the school are afraid that their kids will get "the gay" if the kids watch it because there are a couple of gay characters.  Therefore the parents and teachers are not tolerant of this "perfectly acceptable" lifestyle.  

I am sure that this is exactly the reason that these "intolerant" parents and faculty have decided against this play.  There is no other explaination.  You know...  unless you decide that a play that has scenes of drug use, violence, nudity, explicit language, sex, and an overall theme of "consequences, what consequences?" is a bad thing for your teenager to see.  

But we all know the truth.  It's about hating gays.

...and finally, from Digg.com
Where yet another article about Rush Limbaugh's "I hope Obama fails" interview is still inciting riot.  First of all, it's not what he said.
See video...



Now the response from the left on Digg (as well as the rest of the internet) is that this kind of devisive language is not good for our country.  We can't divide our country with such rhetoric.  We all have to be united behind our president not matter how we feel about his policies.
Really?  Now?  But for Bush, that was perfectly fine, right?

Now if you will all excuse me, I think I am going to go vomit.

2 Comments:

  1. TheFirehouse said...
    I CANNOT tell you HOW MUCH I AGREE with Rush Limbaugh. 1. Can we please stop playing the race car? 2. Obama has already failed--look at the stimulus. 3. Interest rates are falling and someone please correct me if I'm wrong---but isn't falling interest rates after 9/11 the reason people say Bush is responsible for this economic mess in the first place?
    L S. "Spencer" Olsen said...
    Well, the problem was initially caused by banks selling loans to China and other places. Then when the people stopped paying their mortgages, the banks ran out of money and then everyone started calling in the debts and no one had any money. Why were foreclosures up? well its because the government in all its wisdom made it easier for deadbeats to get loans. Which is what they are perpetuating now.

Post a Comment