My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Who wants to come with me to Canada?

...It's looking better and better each day...
First up is this video from Fox News Yesterday.


Did you like that? Too bad McCain isn't far behind that one either.
Second. I have seen so many headlines about the vicious and horrible attacks from the McCain campaign against Obama. All weekend and even today, we are hearing about how McCain is running a despicable smear campaign against Obama. What they are upset about is that McCain and the Right have linked the 'O' man to William Ayers (Domestic terrorist and murderer) and to Acorn (which Obama first said, I have nothing to do with them, then yesterday said.... well they didn't pay me). How rotten to point out fact. Because making fun of McCain for not being able to use a computer (he's handi-capable you know) is not slimy. Because rabidly attacking a 15 year old girl who is pregnant for political gain is just peachy. People in glass houses.... Just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment