My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Best Day Ever

You know, today has to be the best day ever. I can't breathe, my head feels like it is going to fall off my shoulders, but I had a really good day at work moving into a new position and on top of all of that, I had a meatloaf sandwich for lunch. Meatloaf sandwiches are the best.


But something I just stumbled on to just made everything awesome. This headline over at reddit.com:


After all the arguing, after all the debate, after Pelosi and her magic gavel, after all the poking at tea partiers, after everything, the socialist college kids at reddit (read: internet) have stumbled on the absolute problem with healthcare. They postulate that if only there was a method in place where consumers could directly purchase healthcare from a large selection of providers. And these healthcare providers, with pricing schemes available to the public would somehow compete for customers by trying to outdo each other's pricing.

The best part of it all, is that these little reds have failed to realize that they have discovered...
CAPITALISM!!!

A glorious day indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment