My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Friday, August 8, 2008

A Couple of Things.

I am starting school on the 19th. Yes, technically I am finishing school; so what. Anyway I was looking at the list of courses I could take. You see, I need 4 elective classes for a total of 12 credit hours to finish off the degree. One class that I will NOT be taking is HUM/300-The Global Village.
I am taking the following classes.

Human Nutrition

Yes, yes, get all of the laugh out now. Go on. I'll wait.
It's an easy A and it beats "POL/443 Wealth and Power in America" which would be sure to make my eyes bleed.

Business Literature
Sounds fun. I get to read and write a lot.

U.S. Constitution
This is going to be great.

Foundations of a Free Market System
I get to study Karl Marx. Oh goody!

Next up...
The Mummy 3 - Curse of the worst execution in movie history.
Bad script, bad acting, bad everything all rolled up into a ball of slapstick, lack of chemistry between actors and plotholes.
You know, some movies I wait to rent because they are not worth it. Some movies I wait to download because they are not even worth renting. But this movie doesn't even warrant a download. It is really bad. Just awful. Went to see it Wednesday night with the First Counselor in the Bishopric and the First Counselor in the YM Presidency. Even they walked out shaking their heads. Just trust me, don't see it. It sucks. And as a matter of fact, that weird smell you catch as you roll by the theater is not the trash compactor, it is this movie.
HEED MY WARNING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment