My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Friday, August 22, 2008

So... Who DO we vote for?

My page layout changed.... Cool.

Well, I'm stumped.

On the one hand you have Barak "The Red" Obama. A true natural Pinko in every sense. He knows how many house HE owns and wants to know how many you own so he can take them and give them to the poor. A candidate, in my humble opinion, that will do more to hurt the unalienable rights to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness than anyone I can think of. He has multiple ties to progressives, marxists, socialists and he does not even attempt to hide his view that the rich are rich because they have somehow taken it from the poor in order to feed their need to punch children in the face and kill small kittens.

Then you have the other guy. A member of the Keating 5. Thinks babies should be protected from the time of inception, but stem cell research is OK. He's shady. He's cheated on his wife. One of his advisors is Mexican politician who thinks we should have no borders down there. The guy who thought Campaign Finance Reform was a good idea. His domestic policy sucks.

Then there's Ron Paul. Domestically, he is right on the money - 100%. His foriegn policy of isolationism will earn us another 9/11. Just can't do it.

This sucks.
What am I to do.

I just want to crawl into a hole and wait for the next 4 years to be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment