My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Obama vs. JFK

You will hear a lot of talk in the next couple of months about how much Obama is like JFK.
JFK = Young Obama = Young
JFK = Suave Obama = Suave
JFK = Democrat Obama = Democrat
When you accuse Obama of being inexperienced, they will tell you, "But so was JFK, and look how great he was."
Just remember...
JFK's inexperience almost got the world nuked. So... yeah.
Don't let people tell you the it was Kennedy's awesome foreign policy that saved the world, because it was his failed foreign policies against Cuba (as well as a failed invasion of said Pinko island) that started the whole darned problem to begin with. Also, JFK was a womanizer and his wife couldn't trust him. ...which is why I can't vote for McCain either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment