I was perusing reddit.com today to see what the rabid left was talking about. Usually it is how conservative politicians eat babies with ketchup. But today, I ran across a picture that has me saying, "Huh?!"

The reddit.com geniuses are eating this right up. That's what makes it so durrrr-rific. The left has been accusing the right of being the bourgeois and hating the poor for years now. So what sense does this make? I know. It's what Jonah Goldberg talked about in his book, Liberal Fascism; that is that an attack is an attack truthful or not. The left will always take a mantle and thrust it upon the right, whether or not it bears any merit or accuracy. That's why they keep calling us fascists even though fascism is a government system based upon state run capitalism (regulation and nationalization of all business). Fascism is what the left seeks to do with healthcare and all other industry so that it is fair to the poor despite the obvious damage it will do to the economy. Way to go leftist reddit idiots! Glad to know your college education of indoctrinated free thinking is working.