My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Don't you think it's strange that...

At Obamapalooza this Sunday...

STEPHANOPOULOS: How about the funding for ACORN?
OBAMA: You know, if -- frankly, it's not really something I've followed closely. I didn't even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of federal money.
STEPHANOPOULOS: Both the Senate and the House have voted to cut it off.
OBAMA: You know, what I know is, is that what I saw on that video was certainly inappropriate and deserves to be investigated.
STEPHANOPOULOS: So you're not committing to -- to cut off the federal funding?
OBAMA: George, this is not the biggest issue facing the country. It's not something I'm paying a lot of attention to.

KING: Seven former directors of central intelligence have sent you a letter saying, please invoke your authority to stop the attorney general's investigation of the Bush-era interrogation tactics. Will you do that?

OBAMA: You know, first of all, I respect all seven of them. And as importantly or more importantly, I have absolute respect and have reliance upon a robust CIA.

And I've said before, I want to look forward and not backwards on this issue. On the other hand, I've also said nobody is above the law. And I don't want to start getting into the business of squelching, you know, investigations that are being conducted.

Don't you think it's strange that...
Obama says that nobody is above the law. Except ACORN - He's not paying attention to that.
Also, the Obama administration seems to be worried about foreigners brought against their will and made to do and endure awful things at the hands of their captors. You know, unless you are a captive underage prostitute.

Just saying.

2 Comments:

  1. Lee said...
    I'm just impressed you typed stephanopoulos the same way every time.
    L S. "Spencer" Olsen said...
    Cut and paste, my dear... cut and paste.

Post a Comment