Memorial Day
-
“Happy Memorial Day “ seems to be all you hear in the week prior to
Memorial Day. When the very definition of memorial is to remember, it seems
odd to say ...
9 years ago
This is where Spencer spouts off politically.
Let me see if I have this right.
1. Raise taxes on small business.
2. Demand that lenders give more loans to small businesses.
What did I miss?
I hate to sound tin-foily but follow me here...
If you raise taxes on small business it becomes less affordable for them to operate. Then pass legislation that requires banks to lend to the same businesses you raised taxes on. Now when businesses default and the lender is in trouble... You can take over the banks and then own the loans which makes you the owner of the business.
Just like herding cattle.
-- Post From My iPhone