My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

A present for you from Washington includes:

Healthcare Reform.

For the record:
It will not reduce the cost of healthcare
If your boss is footing your healthcare costs, say goodbye to that raise you needed
Hopefully the new political medical panels will allow you that treatment you need
Taxes will go up

I have spoken.

1 Comment:

  1. TheFirehouse said...
    I have sent emails to my Missouri senators. Since one of my senators did the right thing, I wanted to make sure that I was thankful to him for voting no. Claire McCaskill, on the other hand, needs to wake up and realize that she is supposed to represent what people want, not what they don't want. I let her know that in no uncertain terms will she have my support at the polls.

Post a Comment