My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Obama's Pet Goat

Go ahead and Google search "My Pet Goat". Go on, do it. Nothing on the first page of results has anything to do with the children's book but rather all are a scathing attack on Bush and his reaction to the 9/11 attacks. Most believe that immediately after hearing about the attack, the President (Bush) should have jumped up, scared the crap out of the kids and run off. As a father of three, I can vouch for his reaction. Over the last 8 years I have never understood the attack against this response. It was the proper response.


So it took Bush 15 minutes or so to get up, and get to work on the attack. So Christmas day, Obama was on his Hawaiian vacation when word came that someone tried to explode his crotch on a plane and it took him 3 days. Where is the outrage? Where is the disgust?

But that's not half as bad as what he actually said in his press conference, he said that we would...


Except in Afghanistan where we are actively engaging the Al Qaeda. We're leaving. And before you start in with that whole 30,000 troops argument, understand that 30,000 troops is not "every element of our national power" and only one in three of those soldiers are actually combat troops.

So what are the other "element[s] of our national power" to "defeat the violent extremists" are we using?
Let me list them...
I could go on, but I am sure that you get the picture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment