My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The funniest thing I heard this morning was Sam Donaldson saying that when Barack Obama stammers and says "uh..." it's a sign of a well thought out person. I guess Bush was brilliant.


The least funny thing I heard was Robert Gibbs jabbing Palin for allegedly having notes on her hand during her speech in Nashville over the weekend. I thought that "....the time has come to set aside childish things..." (Barack Obama). Oh well.

But who really cares. Is it a little juvenile for someone like Palin to have notes on her hand for a speech? Absolutely. But it's even more juvenile to get up in front of the press corps as THE representative for the President and call names; especially when that president can't complete a sentence or form a coherent thought without his precious tele-prompters.


So shut-up, Gibbs. Do us a favor and represent the president and stop trying to get popular by making fun of people. Junior High ended when you were 14.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment