- L S. "Spencer" Olsen
- I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Ok... Now Gore says that ignoring Global Warming is like ignoring Hitler...
"Al Gore, in accepting the Nobel Peace Prize yesterday, also drew a comparison between global warming and that awful moment in human history. He suggested those leaders who ignore the threat of climate change now are stuck in a state similar to the state that froze those leaders who appeased Hitler.
"Despite a growing number of honorable exceptions," Gore said, "too many of the world's leaders are still best described in the words Winston Churchill applied to those who ignored Adolf Hitler's threat: 'They go on in strange paradox, decided only to be undecided, resolved to be irresolute, adamant for drift, solid for fluidity, all powerful to be impotent.'""
Wow...
I have got to get a copy of this speech...
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)