My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

18 Hours

In the wake of our recent disaster, we have been replacing needed stuff here and there as we can.  Last night, I was shopping with Roxy for a new brazier or two.  Bra shopping is weird...  anyhoo.  I couldn't help but notice that some bras advertised to be "18 Hour" bras.  Huh?  I asked Roxy what that meant.  She shrugged.  We mused about what happens after 18 hours in a non-18 hour bra.  Perhaps your boobs fall off, or maybe the bra explodes. Who knows,  Perhaps, after 18 hours, your bra will strangle you or disintegrate.  

4 Comments:

  1. Merilee said...
    The real joke is that an 18 hour bra is supposed to be comfortable for 18 hours, but no bra is actually comfortable for more than 18 seconds.
    Lee said...
    I really really really want to put a hilarious remark here. I just CAN'T for the LIFE of me figure out what!! GRRR
    Anonymous said...
    What Merilee said....
    Lindsey's Story said...
    you guys crack me up!

Post a Comment