My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Script - part deux!

Airforce One conference room.

Obama:  Hey Michelle, check out this iPod I got for the Queen Mum!
Michelle: Aw yeah, dat'z tight, yo. She gon' get freakizzy!!!  
Obama:  Sure thing, Michelle.  I also agree that she is going to love this iPod.  look, I even put a video of her visit to America on it so she could view it.  It's a personal touch.
Michelle: DAAAAaaaaaaaaaam!

...meanwhile, in England...

Queen Mum (QM):  Gordon!  Gooooordon!  Oh, there you are.  Gordon, I want to talk with you about the Obama's.  They are coming to visit this week and I know that you give the best gifts.  What do you think a Queen should choose for a visiting Dignitary?
Gordon: Well, your highness...
QM: I'm over here, Gordon.
Gordon:  Oh yes, quite.  Sorry, It's these eyes, you know.  Anyway, madam...  did you hear what Mr. Obama gave me when I visited the States?
QM: No.
Gordon:  DVD's!
QM: *gasp* You don't say!
Gordon:  Quite.  It's not bad enough I can't see the bloody things, but they wouldn't even play in my DVD player.  Region encoding, you know.
QM:  I see.  I - I just don't know how to respond to that.  I wonder what he is bringing me?
Gordon:  Probably some rubbish.  Perhaps he'll bring you something completely tasteless...  Like an iPod or something.
QM:  Ha ha ha - he wouldn't have the nerve.
Gordon:  Oh, wouldn't he?
QM:  I have an Idea!  We should get him something even worse!
Gordon:  Quite so!  But what?
QM:  Um...  well...  we could get him a picture of me...
Gordon:  Oh that's just awful, who gives a self portrait!  It's brilliant!
QM:  And to top it off, I'll autograph it!!
QM and Gordon:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Gordon:  Oh Elizabeth, you are shrewd!
QM:  Revenge is sweet, now, let's go find that picture, shall we?

3 Comments:

  1. Eagle said...
    That couldn't have been Obama. I question your sources. If it were him, there would be a "uh" or "um" every three words or so.
    L S. "Spencer" Olsen said...
    Yeah, but I think I really nailed Michelle.
    Eagle said...
    Um... context.. lol

Post a Comment