First up is a comment from an opinion article linked off of drudge today. The article talks about how Obama bowed to the Saudi Prince. This is priceless. 8 years of "Bush is in bed with the Saudis" only to have the O-man pull a full-on bow. Hee hee hee. Anyway - the quote is this...
As a former lover of talk radio, I too have wondered why programs with a liberal bent have fared so poorly in the free market. There are two specific factors that may be responsible for the disparity.
The second reason is actually right, about liberal talk radio hosts being mean and using personal attacks. But I digress. Look at the quote again. How many of you who are reading this listen to talk radio? Are you self employed? In Sales? What I find funny is the assertion that only the elite listen to talk radio. Anyone who actually works for a living is not interested in politics. I love it. Everyone I work with listens to talk radio - from the Mexicans in the shop, all the way up to sales. Same has gone for just about every job I have ever had. It's fallacious to assert that the conservative demographic is made chiefly of business tycoons, hell bent on stealing all the money from the poor. Anyway.....
Next up is an op-ed from the Wall Street Journal. It is worth a read. The crux is about how the current administration (and by that I include both legislative and executive branches) is sour over TARP repayments. It also highlights new legislation aimed at controlling corporate salaries of companies who recieved TARP money to begin with. It is worth a read, so I thought I would post a link. Click Here to Read.
Lastly, I am inspired by Obama's 'America Sucks' tour. I have decided that his approach on Nuclear arms is spot-on. I have decided that I want peace in my town. I want all of you criminals to know that owning weapons of any kind is wrong and we should rid ourselves of them as soon as possible. Once we do, we will all have peace. I will start by removing all weapons from my home in hopes that you, criminals, will join me in peace.
Let's see how well that goes...
Oh, and Missouri... Specifically, Richmond... Come on! Really? Re-electing a dead mayor? First Carnahan... You know, sometimes I feel luck that I moved away... Missouri, you suck. Get a grip.
Danny