My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Script

In London.
Obama - Good morning, Mr Brown...  Mr. Brown.   Over here.
Brown - Sorry, Mr. Obama, my eyesight is not all that good.  In fact this eye is completely blind. 
Obama - No problem.  So.  Did you get to watch any of those sweet DVD's I gave you?

In Moscow
Obama - Good Morning, Mr. Medvedev.  I want to talk to you about our Nuclear arms.
Med - Really!  Do go on, Mr. Obama.
Obama - I think we should enter into a proliferation agreement and dismantle our Nuclear programs.
Med - Right!
Obama - I think that it would be the best for our two nations to do this for the sake of the world.
Med - Right!
Obama - Mr. Medvedev, as soon as we draft and sign this treaty, I promise you that we will reduce our capacity to produce and keep these dangerous and immoral implements.
Med - Right!  Thank  you Mr. Obama, that sounds like a grand Idea.  Thank you for stopping by.
Obama - Thank you, Mr. Medvedev.  I wish you all the best.  Goodbye.
Med - Goodbye Mr. Obama.  Good Luck.
...
Med - Vladmir, Get Kim Jong Il on the phone, Christmas just came early!

In China
Obama - Good Morning, Mr. Il - or is it Jong-Il?  Anyway, I want to talk to you about our Nuclear arms.
KJI - Really!  Do go on, Mr. Obama.
Obama - I think we should enter into a proliferation agreement and dismantle our Nuclear programs.
KJI - Right!
Obama - I think that it would be the best for our two nations to do this for the sake of the world.
KJI - Right!
Obama - Mr. Jong, as soon as we draft and sign this treaty, I promise you that we will reduce our capacity to produce and keep these dangerous and immoral implements.
KJI - Right!  Thank  you Mr. Obama, that sounds like a grand Idea.  Thank you for stopping by.
Obama - Thank you, Mr. Jongill.  I wish you all the best.  Goodbye.
KJI - Goodbye Mr. Obama.  Good Luck.
...
KJI - Chang, Get Dmitry on the phone, Christmas just came early!

1 Comment:

  1. Eagle said...
    In deed

Post a Comment