My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Friday, May 22, 2009

An Open Letter...

Dear Fast Food Restaraunts,


Caramel packets?!?!  Are you serious?  What ever posessed you to include caramel packets with my child's food?  I hope that you are happy.  I'll be scraping that crap out of the back seat of my van, washing it out the my children's hair for years to come.  I can't believe that getting ketchup at the drive-thru requires triplicate requsitions and 6 forms of identification, yet my child can get a packet of sticky, poorly packed, glue-like caramel with each sack of crap you pass through the window.  Thanks a bunch.  Maybe you should make things easier on the parents by adding extra ketchup and mustard to all the hamburgers or better yet, just pour some mayo directly in the bag.  At least mayo will be easier to clean out.

Thanks

PS
Please stop putting that kid who can't speak proper english at the drive thru.  Slang or ebonics is NOT a language.  Here's a tip...  ask your employee to describe the deep fryer.  If you can understand everything he says, perfect.  If you find yourself straining to understand his lazy urban mumblings, then you need to hand him/her a broom.  Just saying.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment