My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Top Ten

Wow, another decade gone and we are looking back to the things we remember most over the last 10 years. The "Top Ten" list is king so I am going to get into the game with my own top ten list.


Ladies and gentlemen...

The Top Ten Numbers Between One and Ten Over the Last Decade

10. 6
09. 4
08. 9
07. 2
06. 3
05. 7
04. 8
03. 5
02. 10

... and the number one number between one and Ten during the period 2000-2009....

1

Awesome!!! I love 1! As we look back in fond memory of the numbers between one and ten that we have seen over the last ten years, let us remember the numbers that we lost.

Rest in peace...

12

47

16

and

33

You will be missed.

Have a good year, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment