My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Roxy said something... and other treasures

Roxann and I were having one of those rare two-sided political discussions this morning. Usually she just nods her head politely as I pontificate on the latest goings-on in Washington. This healthcare thing really has here steamed and we were talking about what is next for the bill. Then Roxy started talking about Harry Reid and how she would "hate to be his Bishop or Stake President" right now. But that is not what had me laughing....

Talking about the healthcare bill, we decided it sounded pretty familiar. Harry Reid and Nanpo are saying that they will make sure that everyone has healthcare and the glory be theirs...

Roxy said, "I guess Harry voted against it before he voted for it. He's a flip-flopper."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...and...

If any of you know of anyone who is selling a good car cheap... let me know.
'cause my car died. And I need another one.

1 Comment:

  1. Andrea Olsen said...
    And so does Danny, and so do we, and I hear bryans truck is doing bad too.
    It's apparently a curse in the family right now.

Post a Comment