My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Monday, December 1, 2008

I don't even have a title for this one...

You know, the day started out really wierd. I had to travel to Delray Beach, FL for work. It started when I got into the pickup truck with Reyes, my travel companion. I noticed as I climbed in, that his Ford was falling apart around a sweet Sony stereo and when he turned on the car... you guessed it - the sweet thumping low bass of Mexican polka. It was awesome. We rounded out the day at the hotel watching Steven Segal's Out for Justice, dubbed in Spanish. This trip cannot get over soon enough.

2 Comments:

  1. Danny said...
    AWESOME, ahh the lovely beats of Mexican polka music. Makes me yearn for the days of LA.
    TheFirehouse said...
    Or the drive-thru at the Clearfield McDonald's....

Post a Comment