My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Sad Savage

It's probably the saddest thing I have ever witnessed. Over the last several months I have had the "opportunity" to tune in to Michael Savage on an errant late drive home or two. Mostly because my car radio sucks and in parts of my drive home, the talk radio station is the only thing that comes in. I have never been a big fan of Michael Savage, but it is so sad to listen to him these days. Back in March he got put on a list of people that are no longer allowed to set foot in England again. Ever.


Is it a travesty? Yes. Is England justified in blacklisting free speech? No. Is Michael Savage insane? Yes.

But Savage is now stalking England like a bad ex-girlfriend. Seriously. I haven't heard a single show since then that has not had the absolute topic of "I got banned by England." Proving that he is sane, Michael Savage has taken the following steps:

1. Dedicated almost every show to England and how much their government sucks.
2. Written a book about being banned from England.
3. Repeatedly pine about chartering a cruise ship full of listeners to dock on the shores of England and use a bullhorn to shout at England. Really.
4. Nightly point out all the people, governments, news outlets, etc. who haven't helped you.
5. Booked a tele-conference style debate at Cambridge University. When it fell through, he did a whole show where he had the debate anyway with no one.

The debate with no one was probably the saddest part. It was last night. He seriously had a debate with no one in what he called an Historic radio address. I couldn't help picture some poor jilted ex-girlfriend in a wedding dress standing next to a broom with a top had taking vows in the mirror. I just shook my head. So sad.

Look, here the deal and a little advice for Dr. Savage.

Mike...
You need to move on. Britain is not the only country out there. I am sure that you will find another country. Plus, all this public sniveling is really making the lefties happy. Just ignore England and move on. Seriously.


1 Comment:

  1. Eagle said...
    Yeah... I can't stand Savage...

Post a Comment