- L S. "Spencer" Olsen
- I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.
Friday, November 14, 2008
At the beginning of September, just as the election was getting into full swing, the O-man was getting pummeled from not only the right, but from Hillary Clinton also. On the 10th of that same month, his O-ness had a sit-down with former President of the United States, Bill Clinton(link). After that meeting, the tone from the Clintons changed to praise and support for the Obamanator. They actually went on the road and started campaigning for Obama. Any of you that I have mentioned this to also know that I have said that there is an appointment for either Bill or Hillary behind it. In order to get the support he needed to win the election, Obama needed the help and support of the great political juggernaut that is the Clinton machine. You just don't win an election without it. Anyway, Emperor O sold his soul to the proverbial devil in order to win.
Tonight, here is the news story posted on Drudge. (link) Sure it's the NY Post, but who knows. Maybe it actually IS true. And if it is, I present to you Madame Secretary(of state), Hillary Rodham-Clinton.
Oh, and for those of you keeping track of how stupid Sarah Palin is, (you know that whole, Africa is a country not a continent thing and other similar slander) turns out that it was all a lie. (link)
Good job, media.