My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

An Open Letter to...

Merilee...


Dear Merilee,

You are not on the "Cool People" list because your blog is not political in nature.   Notice that Bo is also not on the list and neither is my wife.  To make the cut, you need to be politically motivated in your blog.  If you are...  I must then approve of your views.

I love you.

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to turn my pop-tart into poopy.

Good Day.

Spencer

2 Comments:

  1. Merilee said...
    But I always sound stupid when I am political. I'll make an effort, though.
    L S. "Spencer" Olsen said...
    That's the thing... you don't have to. I like hearing about the kids. Don't change... You know... unless you want to. Tell you what.. I will give you a special place on my wall.

Post a Comment