My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Creating more Jobs for Americans

"... a wave of energy companies has in the last few months announced plans to move to Switzerland -- mainly for its appeal as a low-tax corporate domicile that looks relatively likely to stay out of reach of Barak Obama's tax-seeking administration."

http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssEnergyNews/idUSL312427120090312?feedType=RSS&feedName=rbssEnergyNews&rpc=22

From Reuters today - American companies have started the exodus to countries with lower taxes.  That'll help create jobs over here.  Good Job, current administration and past administration.  I guess Heilbroner and Gwartney were right about that whole "incentinve thing."  By the way - Heilbroner is a socialist and even he got it right.

I also wanted to present a list of gifts that Obama could have given to Brown that were more thoughtful than a pack of crappy DVD's
  1. Free dental care. (He's British, of course he has bad teeth)
  2. A gift certificate to any non-English food restaraunt.
  3. Hair pick.
  4. A reset button. (click the link)
  5. A 6-pack of Colt .45.
  6. Free Eyeglasses.
  7. Forgiveness for all his sins.
And now a list of what was wrong with that gift.
The end.

P.S. - I hope that the DVD's were at least encoded and formatted properly.

Side note - 
In case you haven't noticed, sometimes I make abscure or technical references on my blog.  When I do, I try to link that reference to a source.  You will notice that some text is a different color and/or  underlined.  You also might notice that when you put your mouse pointer over it, you mouse pointer changes.  This is a link that most likely explains what I am talking about.  If you click on this text, you will be taken to a link that explains the reference.  Just so you know.

1 Comment:

  1. TheFirehouse said...
    The report I heard about Brown was that he actually had a glass eye and was going blind in the other. Will you please compose a list of crappy gifts that the First Lady could have given instead of Marine One models plucked from tourist's hands at the White House gift shop?

Post a Comment