My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Friday, March 6, 2009

They Don't Teach Math at Harvard

Obama is in Ohio talking to 25 new police cadets.


"These 25 officers stand for more than just law and order," Columbus Mayor Michael Coleman said. "This is our nation's stimulus package at work ... and it's working right here in the city of Columbus."

Obama told the Cadets, "Because of this plan, stories like the one we're celebrating here in Columbus will soon take place all across this nation,"

But Obama can't do math apparrently.  But never fear, I can help...

25 New Police Jobs in Ohio + 651,000 Jobs lost across the US in February = (626,000) Jobs.

For those of you who have never done accounting, when you put parenthesis around a number that means it is negative.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment