I know I am about a week late, but I have been busy. Plus fast food makes me angry. Last week Obama stepped in his own BS and said some stuff that makes me want to put a plunger on my face and work it.The comments that have me in a tizzy are not the "acted stupidly" but this comment which was part of his statement...
Wait... US?!! WHAT???
Let's clear something up really quick, Obama. You are not "us". And by "us" I mean black people who have a history in this country of actual racism, violence, and plight. There are people still alive in this country who know what it meant to ride in the back of the bus, who know what it was like to not vote, or be completely segregated. There are those who know what it is to be decended from slaves. There are those who are a product of generations of struggle and success. But you, Obama...
Not even close.
Obama - your momma is white and your daddy is from Kenya. And I don't mean decended from Kenya, I mean full-on accent, had to get citizenship in America, ancestors probably sold their own village people to slave traders, Kenyan. There is nothing in your history or your parents' history that has anything to do with Civil Rights. Well, except maybe your momma's ancestors owned slaves or told "us" to sit at the back of the bus or something. You are just as "us" as this fat, pasty white guy is. So shut up, jerk. Your fist-pumping "black power" attitude minimizes the struggle. So quit.