- L S. "Spencer" Olsen
- I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Welcome to a new kind of nation where the celebrity President is nominating the celebrity Judge. I have struggled with how to pronounce her name in text like all the media people. You readers cannot read an accent, so I have decided to spell her name in Mexican Font. SONYA SOTOMAYOR has become the latest celebrity to come down the pike. She is an old Socialist, activist Judge who believes in the rule of hope rather than the rule of law. Her statements and record read as though she has never even looked at the Constitution, let alone read it. However, we are dealing with a president who thinks that a judge should be compassionate and diverse, rather than what a real judge should be. A Judge should compute 1's and 0's like a computer, dispensing justice based on the rule of the Constitution, not whether you are getting a bad rap or not. But hey, who cares if SONYA SOTOMAYOR has a 4 out of 5 Supreme Court overturn rate, she has a facsinating story.