Thursday night, Roxy told me to go clean out the litter box. That was a huge mistake. I twisted and bent just right and locked up the ol' back. Friday things were OK, but getting a bag of cat food out of the trunk of my car did me in. Immobilized, I spent the entire weekend on my back. My poor Roxann had to pull a double-shift all weekend and make sure that I and the kids were taken care of. It was heat and cold all day and all night. I'm doing alright, but treating my body wiith kid gloves.
In the airport today looking to go back to Florida. Noticed that a woman has gone to the agent counter to identify herself as a 'peanut allergy'. I guess she has the inability to say no to peanuts and must make the airline aware so that they do not offer.
BTW and this is for everyone everywhere...
You do not need an invitation to approach the ticket kiosk in order to check in or check your bags. Just go to the next available. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE ASKED TO APPROACH.
In other news, I recieved what has to be the greatest gift ever for Father's day.
What you are looking at is the Fender Hot-Rod T-Bucket guitar. This is without a doubt the sweetest sounding thing ever. Roxy has awakened the sleeping guitarist in me. A beast that has been in slumber for better than 10 years. I have started practicing again and have proven the old adage that if you don't use it, you will lose it. It is all coming back to me slowly, though and I am working on my technique and theory. Hopefully, by the end of the year, I will be back to a decent level. I am looking forward to jamming with Mark next weekend - though I can't promise fireworks. I can promise mediocrity, however.