My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's Too Bad...

It's too bad that Governor Sanford isn't gay. Because then his affair would be brave and a cry for help in this intolerant world. Oh wait. That only works with Democrats like Barney "my boyfriend was a gay pimp and doing business out of my home" Frank. Lately Gay is only 'chic' if you are a liberal. Oh well. The bottom line is that ol' Markey boy here is a dirtbag. Too bad. I guess it just goes to show that politicians are dirtbags regardless of their political persuasion.

It's too bad Tampa International Airport has only 43 attendants working the Southwest counter, literally putting the line out the door of the airport. I decided to carry on my bags this time. Too bad I had to throw away a tube of Ben Gay (there's that word again). Furthermore, suddenly, the Southwest KIOSK doesn't recognize me anymore and I have to verify all kinds of information.

It's too bad that Obama ran the media last night on ABC. I flipped by only to watch hosts crapping themself and fainting to be in the presence of a cult of personality.

It's too bad that ABC wouldn't air a commercial condemning Obama's health care commercial this week. Looks like unbiased only exists at the craps table.

It's too bad that I really enjoyed Transformers 2. It was just fun and entertaining despite being cinematically the worst thing ever committed to film.

It's too bad that I am now going to list some things that were odd about Transformers 2 and spoil it for all of you.
1. Obvious collagen
2. Plot holes aplenty
3. Military still fighting with bullets despite bullets not harming evil robots
4. Robot cojones
5. Sam goes to robot heaven...

It's too bad you read this instead of getting your work done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment