My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Monday, January 12, 2009

'24' Season Premier


Yes, that's right...  I watch '24'.  I love it.  Not because the stories are great or anything, but because I love seeing just how many times the '24' writers at Fox can remain consistent.  Any of you who have watched the show in the past know what I am talking about.  If you haven't watched '24' in a few years, don't worry because this season's story is the same as the one you watched, except there are some new actors and different international locations.


Let me give y0u a list of things that make '24' awesome...

No one trusts Jack Bauer despite saving the world many times - check.

Male and Female principles at the commanding government institution constantly arguing about Jack, rule of law, and having complicated relationship - check.

IT staff female with a vast array of personal and social issues - check.

Spies and corruption in the highest levels of intelligence - check.

Presidential spouse with psychological issues - check.

Jack yells and shouts while waving an SW40 - check.

Jack tortures someone and someone in the department disapproves - check.

Misuse of technical terms - check.

Diabolical plot to bring down the USA on the eve of international struggle - check.

Someone close to Jack in the line of fire or part of the plot - check.

Behind it all is a rich, white sugar daddy funding the terrorists and the international struggle - check.

Yep...  looks like we are in for a great season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment