My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Couple of things...

First off, Congrats Bo and Andrea on little Maggie.  Can't wait to get pics because hey...  Pics or it didn't happen.  Am I right?..  

No really, the best news I heard all day.  And really...  I need pics of my new niece.

Second ...  um ... off, I was driving to work in drizzle so treacherous, they cancelled school for it and I heard a radio interview with Sam Donaldson.  Sam is that news anchor from one of the big networks.  He is actually really cool.  He leans left, but he is not insane which is nice because it is easy to have an actual debate with him.  
Anyway, the topic was Obama's interview with Arab TV yesterday and something he said about America always dictating to other countries.  The conversation turned to Iran.  The host said something about Ahmadinejad not being one of those people who would listen to reason and therefore force may be your only option.  To which Donaldson replied:

"But President Ahmadinejad doesn't run Iran, the Mullahs do."

The host let that go, to my surprise.  Does that really make a difference?  The Mullahs think that if you are a woman and you get raped, you should be stoned to death for getting raped.  I almost think that Ahmadinejad is more rational that the Mullahs.  Just saying.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Well, the mullahs are just peace loving misunderstood muslims. You my friend are a bigot for pointing out what they believe that is not acceptable by western standards. Good Day, sir!- Danny
    Andrea Olsen said...
    We have pics now. There are more cute ones to come I'm sure because Bo said something about posting them. I can't take away that awesomeness from him!!

Post a Comment