My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

James Cameron Sucks

Look, the guy has done only a couple of good movies his entire career. And really, I can't think of any that were really awesome.

  • Aliens - good movie, but not really any more special than a regular off the shelf action flick.
  • Terminator - Iconic, but really, that was a bad movie in more ways than one. It was only awesome because of the murdering cyborg.
  • Terminator 2 - Plot hole cinema
  • Rambo II - only good if you are with a bunch of friends, making fun of it.
  • Abyss - Is actually good if you can get past all that alien crap and Chris Elliot.
  • Titanic - Titanic
  • Terminator 3 - Plot hole cinema 2 - the sequel
Now he's got this new movie coming out, Avatar and the press thinks he's crapping a platinum plated gold brick. Look for it to be cost too much and suck harder than Obama's empty soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment