My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Nancy vs. Hillary


"These disruptions are occurring because opponents are afraid not just of differing views — but of the facts themselves. Drowning out opposing views is simply un-American."










"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

3 Comments:

  1. Merilee said...
    So for once I agree with Hilary? I'm so confused.
    TheFirehouse said...
    But was it this administration she was talking about or GW's administration back when she was a senator?
    L S. "Spencer" Olsen said...
    GW - but that is when THEY disagreed with anything and everything the Bush administration and Republican Congress. Some accused the Dems of being un-patriotic for opposing the war, or funding troops. I just find it funny that now that the shoe is on the other foot and we are disagreeing with the Dems, it's un-American.

Post a Comment