My photo
I don't really care if you agree or not. Just saying what I think.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Enjoy

5 Comments:

  1. TheFirehouse said...
    "what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    TheFirehouse said...
    I feel like all of the intelligence has been sucked from my body. Can someone please help me get it back? Vegetable trees? East Coast slavery? WTH?
    Merilee said...
    That was the most awesome thing I have ever seen!
    L S. "Spencer" Olsen said...
    Korynn, I was dabbling with finding that clip to add to this post. It was the first thing that came to mind.
    Papasqrt said...
    as if we need any more evidence then this video to show why smoking pot is not good for you. but then again it is free.... it's a plant... it grows all you have to do is pay for the land...

Post a Comment